Friday, April 18, 2008

this is my brother Daryl, and my other brother Daryl

this is Daryl the blacksmith, brother to daryl Strawberry, and I'm here to say GET A JOB, i have a job, i have all your jobs, I am the father of fabrication, i beautifully blacksmith every piece of iron work you own, your silverware, your pipes, faucets, forget about it, they're mine too. it's mighty tough to get a job these days with me around. fuck you hippie, put on some shoes, a poncho is not proper attire, take a shower, and most importantly, get a job!

i would also like like to announce my new blog, http://ellensaintfrancesilikeit.blogspot.com where i chronicle everything i like, check it out

-D

3 comments:

Mike z said...

Daryl, I am constanty (& consistenly) watching
my promotional back
with satellites
orbiting sadly in space.

Solar powered satellites.

When the sun shines past
them it lands on me, riding
the biggest albino bison on Earth,
wielding the cast-iron wrath
of my own burning baseball bat.

I'm Tao Lin with flowing,
glowing blonde hair
and the biggest bouncing
tits on the planet!

daryl said...

if you knew anything about writing you'd know tao lin's breasts are too depressed and sad to bounce. your hair... the color of self-doubt, and just ask ttb, he killed all the albino buffalo. doesn't sound like you have much of a plan

the only thing that is going to get cast around here is iron, and your wrath, like iron is the softest, most malleable metal available, your wrath can't even hold an edge

if it's baseball you want talk to my brother Daryl Strawberry (the greatest right fielder of all time)
your whole imagine is one pop fly to right field with 2 outs and soon to be three runners stranded

Mike z said...

You're right. I don't look anything like Tao Lin. My breasts are joyous, though.