Monday, April 28, 2008

A lighter Side of Zach Germany

zachery germany said this on his blog the other day

"
if you have a blog, or are just interested in learning more about me, and would like to interview me, email me

i like being interviewed"

so i took him up on his offer and interviewed him

D: so zach, thank you for being here to talk with me

Z: no problem

D: i hear you like to write, how's that going for you?

Z: well good, i write on my blog and people respond, they really seem to like it

D: so people, with, and without jobs, are reading your work all over the world

Z: i suppose so

D: how's the whole, how do you say, sucking aspect of your career treating you?

Z: ah, i mean, i don't think i suck, people read my blog, i'm reading with Tao Lin in New York City, i think i'm doing pretty well

D: well, i guess you only need one fan who actually is good to get you places i suppose

Z: HEY, i got lot's of fans, i'm pretty good

D: some may argue Tao Lin is pretty good, i mean he has a life time book deal, has PHYSICALLy published works, has probably gotten laid in his life time, and only a few years older than you, you've got-

Z: I"VE GOTTEN LAID!

D: and you're also the hardest working man in america, tell me, how do you plan on defending yourself against the jaguar uprising?

Z: defend? i don't need to defend myself, i'm a successful writer with a career, what could they do?

D: yes, but if you're not aware the internet buffer comes down may 2nd when you and the jaguar uprising come face to face in the KGB bar-area. tell me, are you good at thinking on your feet? or do you need time to think of a come back?

Z: I'm witty!

D:i guess we'll find out. follow up question: when do you plan to stop riding tao Lin's coat tails?

Z: THIS INTERVIEW IS OVER!

D: hey where you going? i'm not finished, we didn't even get to touch on your lack of style...

Z: FUCK YOU! (leaves IM CHAT)

D: zachary german ladies and gentlemen

2 comments:

miles ross said...

...sensative subject.

'the great genius must suffer blah blah blah' - great thinker.

miles ross said...

you work for me, blacksmith. you build my machines. you fit my horses with their shoes and i ride them into your sunset. i don't need a job.